Beauty Gonzales and Her new BF - Photos


Beauty Gonzalez has a new boyfriend. In an interview with the actress, she remarked that she is really happy with her new partner. “I'm happy right now with someone and he's very supportive and I’m so lucky because he is very supportive of my work so everything is doing well,” she said.

Beauty wouldn’t reveal the identity of her boyfriend but she relayed that he paints. “Natutuwa siya sa trabaho ko kasi siyempre gusto niya laging may trabaho parang magagamit mo utak mo tapos natutuwa siya kasi we're into the same art din pero in a different way kasi he’s into painting, I’m into the art of acting so it’s nice.”

The Pinoy Big Brother alumna is set to headline the upcoming soap Dream Dad. The actress will be playing her very first lead role. “Sobrang thankful and sobrang saya, sobrang excited at kinakabahan din kasi it’s my first lead role, overwhelmed pa ako, masayang-masaya ako,” she stated.

She further relayed, “’Yung una nga nong sinabi sa akin naiyak talaga ako kasi siyempre lahat naman tayo nagwi-wish magkaroon ng break at ngayon dumating na siya. It took two days bago nag-sink in sa akin ‘yun parang nakakatuwa lang.”

Beauty said that the role is truly a challenge for her and she feels pressured at the moment. “Siyempre don sa ibang shows best friend ako, dito naman love interest naman so ‘yun ‘yung kakaiba so it’s a new challenge for me. There is pressure because I’m used to working as a best friend so now magiging lead na so sobrang nakakakaba nakaka-pressure, kinakapa-kapa ko pa lahat ng mga bagay.”

On her preparations for her role, she relayed, “Ako kasi sa akin lang naman kasi I just want to be true kung ano ang darating na ipapakita ko sa TV ‘yun talaga ako kasi when I do something I do it with all my heart and I’m just being sincere.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments